It’s not uncommon for people to leave incense burned in their homes.
But it’s also a common mistake, and one that can be deadly for pets.
The firewood is then used for cooking and for heating.
In addition to being an unhealthy burning source of fuel, the incense burns in the house can cause severe burns, including respiratory problems.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends that pet owners should always put out incense candles on their own property, or at least on a separate property that is not owned by them.
If you live in a condominium, for example, it’s a good idea to put out the incenses.
And don’t leave the incensie on a burner while you are away from home.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.